With LCD digital display and pulse generator for digital processing
|New! With pulse generator for digital processing
Pulse output with higher resolution (50 pulses = 1 liter)
Consumption digitally processable
Statistical data evaluation
Profitability calculations possible
Can be retrofitted into any existing heating or measuring system
Sturdy and durable
Energy efficiently and economically
Optimum use of oil price fluctuations
Cexact Consumption and Stock Control
optimal oil consumption control after a house modernization to check the energy saving
Exact consumption control
Oil meter HZ 6 DR with LCD digital display and pulse generator for digital processing
0.7 to 40 l/h
0.6 to 34 kg/h
1 Impuls = 0,02 l
0.05 bis 0.2 bar
|Types of Fuel Oils||
EL according to DIN 51603
-5°C … +70°C
|Furnace / Burner Output||
7 kW bis 400 kW
DIN 3852-X-G 1/8″ internal
- Connection via screw terminals
- Reed contact :: max. 30 VDC | Imax = 6 mA
- Rs = 1.0 K-ohms / 0.6W (observe polarity)
- Principle: The circuit of a counter or other recorder connected to the terminals plus and minus is closed via the reed contact and 1.0 K-ohm resistor. For the additional counter to reach its switching threshold, the input resistance should be at least 50 KOhm.
- Pulse value: 1 pulse = 0.02l | 50 pulse = 1l
- Maximum frequency at 60l / h approx. 1Hz (use remote counter due to reed contact [-Prellen-] with damped input)
LCD – Counter
- 6-digit with display resolution 0.1 liter
- Lithium ion battery 3V / 950 mAh
- Lifetime at least 9 years (temperature and humidity dependent)
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY
- 0 to 60 degrees Celcius
- Max. 85% RH, non-condensing Electromagnetic compatibility CE-compliant
- DIN EN 61326-1 Edition 2006-10
FUNCTION COUNTER AND OUTPUT
- The 6-digit LCD display with 6mm high digits has a display resolution of 0.1 liter (1 decimal place).
- Power is supplied via the installed lithium battery 3V / 950 mAh. The operating time is approx. 9 years.
- At the terminals of the output, the internal reed contact delivers 50 pulses per liter, equal to 20ml per pulse. The electronics in the counter generates a decadal value of 0.1 liters after 5 pulses so that the counter can be operated.
- Due to the internal resistance of 1.0 K-ohms, a connected remote meter should have an input resistance of at least 50 K-ohms.
- When connecting an additional counter to the output, the installation instructions must be observed.
- Mounting kits for pressure side installation on 4/6 mm cable
- Installation kits for intake-side installation (single-rail system) on 8/10/12 mm pipe