With LCD digital display and pulse generator for digital processing
|New! With pulse generator for digital processing Pulse output with higher resolution (50 pulses = 1 litre) Consumption is digitally processable
Data can be statistically evaluated
Cost efficiency becomes calculable
Can be retrofitted to any existing heating or measuring system
Robust and durable
Use energy efficiently and economically
Optimally exploit oil price fluctuations
Constantly transparent heating oil consumption allows exact monitoring of energy costs and stores
Optimally monitor your oil consumption to check the energy saved after modernising your building
Exact Consumption Monitoring
HZ 5 DR oil meter with LCD digital display and pulse generator for digital processing
0.7 to 40 l/h
0.6 to 34 kg/h
|Reed contact (HZ 5 DR)||
1 Pulse/0.1 l
|Loss of pressure||
0.05 bis 0.2 bar
|Heating oil types||
EL according to DIN 51603
-5°C … +70°C
7 kW bis 400 kW
DIN 3852-X-G 1/8“ internal
- Connection via screw-clamp terminals
- Reed contact: max. 30 VDC | Imax = 6 mA
Rs = 1.0 K-Ohm/0.6W (observe polarity)
- Principle: The power circuit of a counter or other registering device attached to the plus and minus terminal clamps is closed via the reed contact and 1.0 K-Ohm impedance. The input impedance should be at least 50 K-Ohm to ensure that the additional counter reaches its switching threshold.
- Pulse value: 1 pulse = 0.02l | 50 pulses = 1l
- Maximum frequency at 60l/h approx. 1Hz (Due to the reed contact [-debouncing-], use remote counter with dampened input)
- 6-digit with 0.1 l display resolution
- 3V/950 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Lasts at least 9 years (depending on temperature and moisture)
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE / ATMOSPHERIC MOISTURE
- 0 to 60 degrees Celsius
- Max. 85% RH, non-condensing
CE-compliant electromagnetic compatibility
- DIN EN 61326-1 2006-10 version
FUNCTION OF COUNTER AND OUTPUT
- The 6-digit LCD display with 6mm high figures has a display resolution of 0.1 litres (1 decimal point).
- A built-in 3V/950 mAh lithium battery supplies power. Its operational life is approx. 9 years.
- The internal reed contact supplies 50 pulses per litre, or 20ml per pulse, to the output clamps. The electronics in the counter turn this into a decadic value with 0.1 litres after 5 pulses in order to operate the counter.
- Due to the 1.0 K-Ohm internal impedance, a connected remote counter should have an input impedance of at least 50 K-Ohm.
- The mounting instructions must be observed without fail if an additional counter is connected to the output.
Available as accessories
- Attachment sets for pressure-side fitting to 4/6 mm lines
- Attachment sets for suction-side fitting (single-line system) to 8/10/12 mm lines.